Abandoned Cart Email
Bring back the Customers who left the Cart before completing the checkout. Send them regular reminders of the left out products in their carts with the Abandoned Cart Email Extension. Automate the process and create an opportunity to increase the sales by getting them back to your web store and help them complete the purchase from the cart they left.
- Easy to customize Configuration.
- Option to generate a unique coupon for every Customer.
- Different Email template for every campaign.
- Automatic Email sending via Scheduling
- Options to define the number of emails to be sent.
- Auto-login feature for already registered users.
- 60Days Money Back
- FreeLifetime Updates
- 60Days Free Support
Why Go With Hearsay When You Can See It Firsthand?
Want to know more about how Auriga IT’s Magento 2 Attribute Import/Export Extension exactly works? Check out the Live Demo Link for an up close and personal view of the rich functionalities of our Magento 2 extension
Specify the time between two reminder email to be sent.
Edit the templates for the Email campaigns to be sent.
Option to Add the Auto-generated coupons for an individual user.
Select the starting date for the bulk Emails.
Compatible with your SMTP
No need to change existing SMTP setting.
Compatible with all SMTP mailers.
Compose the Email template
5 email templates available for customization
Personalize emails with the required details Like the customer's name, Coupon Code and other details.
Test your Emails before sending
- Abandoned Cart extension comes with the option to test emails.
Coupons for different Type of customers
Option to send a fixed coupon code or generated new coupon for every customer.
Set up rules and validation for coupons depending upon the need.
How it works?
- Default Magento gives the option to the user to be notified about the Abandoned Cart, but sending Bulk mail to the list is not available.
- Abandoned Cart Email Extension encourages the users by sending Abandoned cart Emails reminders to your user at regular intervals.
- Create the templates that you want to send and customize the content.
- Create a chain of emails to be sent when a user abandons your cart and invite them back to complete the checkout by sending them reminders of it.
- The invitation can be easily managed from your admin panel with the flexible setting for the configuration of your Emails.
Can I edit the CSV file in Microsoft Excel?
To ensure that the CSV file does not lose its format or import functionality, it is recommended that you avoid editing the file in Microsoft Excel. Instead, you can use the OpenOffice software package’s OpenOffice Calc spreadsheet feature to open and save the CSV file.
Can I test extension in a staging environment?
Yes. Before deploying the extension in a live environment, you can configure the extension on a test site for a thorough evaluation of its functionalities and features.
How do I install Extension?
Along with the Extension Package, it also includes sample csv templates, self-explanatory user guides and other necessary documentation to walk you through the entire process of extension installation. If you still experience any problem during the installation process, you can send your questions/queries directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Can I use Composer to install Auriga’s Magento 2 extensions?
Is Auriga IT’s Magento extension compatible with Magento 1?
No, this extension only supports Magento 2.
Is it possible to further customise your Magento extension as per my business needs?
Our Magento extension can be altered to address individual needs and requirements. Please email us at email@example.com with your detailed requirements and one of our customer support representatives will contact you shortly.
Are there any restrictions on the number of websites where I can use your Magento extension?
Yes. As per our license policy, you can only use one extension license for each instance of Magento installation.
Do you offer free support and installation service?
By purchasing a Magento Extension for Attribute Import/Export from Auriga, you are automatically entitled to 60 days of free support. The service is chargeable after expiry of the 60 days period. We also provide professional installation service at a nominal charge.
Can I request a refund if I don’t find your extension suitable for my needs?
Yes. Auriga’s Magento extensions come with a 60-day money back guarantee. So, you have nothing to worry!
ReviewsWrite Your Own Review